We are thrilled to launch the Anthology Planning Group in the Anthology Community! In the group, you can find all of the latest Planning news while you connect with your peers and engage with members of the Anthology Planning team.
We invite you to join the community, explore the key features, and introduce yourself! Highlights of the community site include:
- A discussion board where you can post questions and responses and interact with your peers
- A blog that contains not only articles by our own AnthologyPlanning experts, but also links to release notes, support center resources, and more
- A listing of upcoming Anthology events specifically designed for our Anthology Planning clients, including conferences, webinars, and focus groups
Join Anthology Community
Follow these simple instructions and become a member of the PlanningCommunity Group today!
- Visit this page to join the Community: Home - The Anthology Community
- Complete the one-step form under “Register.”
- Once your account has been created by the Anthology team, you will receive an email welcoming you to the Community. Please allow 2-5 business days for the account creation.
- Log in and start navigating the Community
- Search for the Planning Group and Click ‘Join’
- Visit this link to learn more.
- If you encounter any problems during the registration process, contact the Community team at
As we continue to expand the resources available to our Anthology clients, your feedback is instrumental in helping us to make changes. Thank you for your continued engagement with Anthology Planning.
The Planning Community Team